What are the benefits of using Smart Glass?
– Switchable glass partitions: switch between frosted and clear for privacy on demand, giving the appearance of an open plan area.
– Privacy control: safeguard your property when you are away from home including intelligent remote access.
– Touch screen and rear projection capabilities: perfect for outward facing retail premises, home cinema & office presentations.
– Safety protection against impact, it can effectively prevent the glass from breaking into sharp shards. Glass will hold together ensuring safe removal.
– UV protection: 99% protection against harmful UV rays, also acts as a blind and offers acoustic reduction.
– Excellent optical quality, reliable technology.
– Low working voltage.
– Efficient use of space in the built environment.
– Large size of many shapes can be produced.
– High durability, solid-state technology with no moving parts to wear out or break.
– Aesthetically pleasing, hygienic & low maintenance.
How does the smart glass work?
Internal structures hierarchically analysed. Smart glass adopts PDLC film as the intermediate layer via special manufacturing process, which bring a close combination with multi-layer materials.
Can I get Smart Glass in different colours?
Yes. All colours are available.
Can I purchase a sample?
Yes. A4 size is available.
Smart Glass is completely transparent when the power on?
When power on, visible light can reach 90%.
Smart Glass is suitable for doors or windows?
Yes, it can be used for glass doors, including sliding doors, automatic doors, and windows.